Nine Jars Customer Policy
We're a family friendly venue and want you to enjoy your time at Nine Jars. Our staff work hard to provide a safe, enjoyable and fun environment for all our customers.
- After 7pm we have a “smart casual” dress code at Nine Jars. Think cool urban chic i.e. no activewear/sportswear or trainers please!
- We want you to have fun but management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person or remove any person who in their opinion is causing a nuisance or disruption to other guests or staff. No refund will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from the premises. This is for your own safety as well as to comply with the law.
- Violent or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- We strongly advise customers not arrive under the influence of alcohol otherwise entry will not be permitted. We have the right to refuse to serve you alcohol if we believe you to be drunk.
- We operate a policy of zero tolerance to drugs.
- If any member of staff believes you to be under the age of 18 you will be asked to provide photo ID. We are required by law to refuse the sale of alcohol to anyone we believe to be under 18 years old.
- Nine Jars accepts no responsibility for any property left on the premises. Nine Jars does not accept any liability for any loss or damage to a person’s belongings and advises its customers to keep valuable items with them at all times. Lost property will be kept for one month after which time it will be disposed of.
- Smile! CCTV in operation throughout the premises.
- Keep smiling! Please be aware that we reserve the right to take photographs within the venue to be used in advertising, literature or on our website/social media accounts. By entering the premises you are granting permission for your photograph to be taken.
- Please, when leaving the premises, keep the noise to a minimum and respect the local neighbourhood. We love our neighbours and like to keep them happy!